MS WEEK AT A GLANCE: February 5 -9
Lunch rotation: 6,7
- Here is the link to MS Special Schedule (periods 1-8) on Feb 23, 2018 (HS PTC)
- 65th Year Celebration: To mark 65 years of holistic education, AES is planning a variety of activities and celebrations in the week of February 12–17, culminating in a community luncheon on Saturday, February 17. The Board is sponsoring the luncheon for students, teachers, staff, parents and former community members. Mark the date! The tickets are available for Rs 200 per person at MS Office, Gate 2, Gate 5 & AES Reception.
- Student Enrichment Fund: PSA is once again sponsoring the Student Enrichment Fund. If you have a project you would like funded, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The due date for submission for the current round of funding is February 20, 2018. Here is the link to Student Enrichment Fund
- Early Release, Wednesday, February 7
2:45 – 4:00 Faculty Meeting (Middle School Beliefs workshop)
4:00 – 5:00 Grade Level Teams
- The next ET will be on February 8, 2017
- Grade 8 – Rock Garden
- Grade 7 – MPR/TBA
- Grade 6 – MS Field/Gym depending on the AQI
- Quarter 3 After School Activities:
- Quarter 3 ASA Brochure
- Quarter 3 ASA Descriptions
- ASA Attendance Sheet (Students)
- ASA Attendance Sheet (Supervisors)
- CHANGE: Please note that SST meetings will be moved to the MSCR.
- Reminder to update ASA Student & Supervisor Attendance: Please update your ASA attendance with the links below. We need to know how many students are attending your activity each week, as well as supervisor attendance.
ASA Attendance Sheet (Students)
ASA Attendance Sheet (Supervisors)
- Indian Wear on Wednesdays: A few faculty members suggested that MS Staff might want to dress in Indian wear on Wednesdays. If you like this idea, please feel free to participate.
- Wondering when you signed up to chaperone this year?
- Calling in Sick: Please phone or text Melissa at 83770 23631. Be sure to mention which classes need to be covered with last minute requests.. Email your lesson plans to Melissa and copy Pooja, so they can be easily shared with the substitute teacher. Anytime you need to notify in advance for a substitute, please use either RAMCO or an email to both Melissa & Pooja.
- Going Home Sick from School / Coming in late: Please sign in / out in the office so we can be well informed about who is present in the building. In case of emergency this information is important for us to have on hand.
- Important information for the office:
We must know where students are at all times. If you take your class to a different venue, please notify the office. Send an email, call or send a note.
- MS Office Site
- Powerschool Reporting Schedule
- Chaperone Schedule SY1718
- MS Phone Tree
- MS Blog
- Middle School Instagram
- Here are some PowerTeacher tutorials
Schedule at a Glance:
|Mon, Feb 5
Day 3: 2,3,4,1
|1:30 MESAC Fine Arts Performances – Theater/Gym/ MS Studio
11:50 SST Grade 6 Meeting, MSCR
|Tue, Feb 6
Day 4: 6,7,8,5
|10:00 MS ASSEMBLY
12:00 Grade Level Team Lead Meeting
|Wed, Feb 7
Day 5: 3412
|EARLY RELEASE SCHEDULE
11:20 SST Grade 7 Meeting, MSCR
|Thur, Feb 8
Day 6: 7856
|11:15 – 12:15 – ET
|Fri, Feb 9
Day 7: 4123
|Dates at a Glance||Events|
|Feb 13||Grade 8 Parent Night – HS Course registration, 6:00 Pm, HOP|
|Feb 14||MESAC Season 2 Recognition Awards, Main Gym|
|Feb 17||MESAC Season 2 Sports / Activities begin|
|Feb 22||MS Parent Coffee, 8:30 AM, HOP|
|Feb 23||MS Social, 6:30-8:30 PM, HOP|
|Feb 26||Creating Cultures of Thinking – Parent presentation with Mark Church, 6:00-7:30 PM, HOP|
|Feb 27||Director’s Coffee, 8:45 – 10:15 AM, HOP|
|Mar 2||NO SCHOOL – HOLI|